- Thanks go to R.T.G. & J.A.G. for their gift to the hermitage, saying: “We know thou dost protest against any and all solicitations… however, ‘Me thinks, the Hermit dost protest too much.” /// Hmm… No I will have to shout and scream all the more, let it be thought that I am, in fact, soliciting donations, which I’m not, because I can’t. Hah! /// Thanks also so much for having me included at the Christmas Mass at the Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament!
- Thanks go to G.P.E. & S.M.E. for their regular gift to the hermitage. Very kind.
- Thanks go to P.M., for her gift to the hermitage. Thank you!
- Thanks go to Charlene, Godmother of Pornchai, who sent in the video of his graduation. Now, I will have to figure out how to convert that to a format that can be uploaded to the blog. I’ll put up another post about that, with some particulars of the file names. Yikes!
- Thanks go to J.M.D. for her gift to the hermitage, and for her support of PGJ! Very cool, that.
- Thanks go to C.T., for kindly including me in the Marytown Christmas of Masses running until January 2nd. I am very grateful. Thank you.
- Thanks to anonymous, who has sent in Laudamus Te for Christmastide from Magnificat Press. Very thoughtful!
- Thanks go to… I dunno… Anonymous… who sent in this book by Father Benedict Groeschel, C.F.R., with its preface by Cardinal Timothy Dolan:
- Thanks go to… anonymous… (surely not THE ”Anonymous”) for two Poor Clares T-Shirts from the wishlist. The purchase of these T-Shirts helps them build their new monastery not far from Holy Souls Mountain, which is also where the new diocesan seminary will be. Totally awesome! Here’s a link to their website page which includes two videos on the progress their making: HERE.
- Thanks go to C.D. for the book on deaconesses. This reminds me of the class on priesthood which I taught to the seminarians at the Pontifcal College Josephinum a couple years back. I must say that quite a few of them were very well prepared, knowing all the authors. I haven’t yet read this work, but it is high on the list. Thanks for that.
- Thanks go to C.W. for the Mystic Monk Hermit’s Bold Blend coffee. All hermits are BOLD, right? Hah! Very thoughtful.
UPDATE: Thanks go to J.W.M for his gift to the hermitage, against all my protestations! Thank you!
May the Prince of the Most Profound Peace continue to bless you all according to the perfect intercession of His Immaculate Mother.