Against all my usual tantrum like protestations, the following violently forced gifts on the hermitage. There was nothing I could do. I was overpowered:
- Thanks go to I.V.E., for the gift to the hermitage. Very naughty of ye all. Yikes!
- Thanks go to F.J.F. & M.E.F. for their gift to the hermitage.
- Thanks go to J.B.A. for her gift to the hermitage.
- Thanks go to D.E.G. for her gift to the hermitage.
- Thanks go to C.W. for the Edmund Campion Missal and Hymnal of the Traditional Latin Mass pictured to the above-right.
- Thanks to P.C.W. for her gift to the hermitage. (names added!)
- Thanks go to R.T.G. & J.A.G. for their gift to the hermitage.
- Thanks go to T.P.F. & R.L.F. for their gift to the hermitage.
- Thanks go to the http://www.laudamus-te.com crowd ( contact at laudamus-te dot com ) for sending the LENT 2013 TLM, which brings us through Passion Week, the week before Holy Week. I’m sure Holy week and the Triduum will be a separate issue. One of these days, I’ll try to write a review of this publication, which is the TLM version of the Ordinary Form’s Magnificat. I think that every priest should have this. Would you do this for your priest(s). It’s a culture changing publication. Very, very cool.
Meanwhile, I’ll have to be busy about this sometime. It’s my privilege to do this favor for Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary:
Meanwhile, sleet and snow are on their way, so I had better be busy about getting some more wood today. Lots of sawing, hauling, splitting, hauling, stacking.
Winter, mind you, is the worst time to collect firewood, since it will be wet, since you have to use it right away. The best tool I have in the hermitage cost me three bucks at the Humane Society used items shop: a bellows!