Feb 3, 2013 /
- Religious Groups Warn Boy Scouts Not To Change ‘No-Gay’ Policy
- Texas Gov. Perry says Boy Scouts Should Keep No-Gay Policy
- Southern Baptists Furious At Possible Change in Scouts No-Gays Policy
- Churches Struggle with Possible Change in Boy Scouts No-Gay Policy
- Obama calls Conscience Clause for Military Chaplains “Ill-Advised”
HSH comment: When a sitting President wants to put pressure on private groups for political points, you know that we have a budding dictator on our hands. Putting militant homosexualists in charge of young boys is criminal on so very many levels. Why isn’t Obama impeached?