- Against all my tantrum like protestations, N. and J. W. sent in Vol. 2 of Jesus of Nazareth by Pope Benedict XVI, which I had on my Amazon Wishlist just as a reminder to myself. J is the big sister of one of my favorite seminarians at the Josephinum! Thanks J, for forcing this on me. You can see instructions for how to get to the wishlist on the Benefactors! page.
- K.T.T. & D.G.T. sent in a Mass intention, E.F., for Father D.G., F.S.S.P. That’s scheduled for Tuesday, 9 April, 2013. They also included a gift for the hermitage. Very thoughtful.
- A certain anonymous seminarian sent in a Mass intention for J.W., very much alive. That’s scheduled for 10 April, 2013.
- Thanks go to D.W. for sending in collection of super-Catholic items, including beautiful images of our Lady, Padre Pio items, etc. Wonderful.
- S.D. sent in an entire bucket of whole dried meal worms! Yay! Oh… I see… Not for human consumption. Darn! Oh… I see… They’re for the chickens. Sigh. But, that’s O.K. Lets try them out:
Snapped up before I could get an action shot. Chickens are lightning quick.
And if they like what they get, they INSIST on having more. From MyPetChicken. The chickens like the worms much better than the dead house fly glop. Maybe just my chickens. But chickens do know what they like and what they don’t. They like worms.
Hah! S.D. also sent in some items for Laudie:
The squirrelly things have noise makers in them. These are meant to train Laudie into being a ferocious squirrel and rat hunter, tearing them to shreds and eating them whole. I like that. I’m sure a dear reader, Charlene, won’t like that. Anyway, the bag of beef something or others are to chew on. Much better than a turkey thigh bone, as I am told by another reader. These dissolve, whatever they are. Yikes!
May the Lord continue to bless you all according to the perfect intercession of the Immaculate Conception, Virgin Mother of God, of the Prince of the Most Profound Peace.